In this issue of Commercial Fisheries News:
It’s CFN’s Annual Boat Building Focus and we’ve got a good one for you, including the following profiles:
• Esposito’s Welding: “We’re here for the fishermen.”
• Impact: New addition to the ME Marine Patrol fleet.
• Mike Light: Going out on top.
• Billings & Cole: Modest, but experienced.
• A new generation of Willis Beal designs.
• CFN Shakedown Cruise: Justin Dyer’s new Osmond 44.
Also in this issue, from Joyce Rowley:
• Ropeless Fishing Consortium gets underway, as testing continues on technology options to replace vertical lines.
• Whiting Amendment 22 heads back to NE council.
And, of course:
Brian Robbin’s Bearin’s; Council Happenings; CFN’s Lobster Market Report; Fish Safe; Shop Talk from around the waterfront; and the industry’s best-read Classifieds.
To get the complete DECEMBER 2018 Issue of CFN on your Computer or Mobile Device, you’ll need to purchase the
Online Access Key.
Quickly enjoy FULL ACCESS with our
Hi-DEF Interactive Flip-Book.
• BUY a Single PRINT edition of CFN that is delivered by MAIL.
• SAVE BIG when you > SUBSCRIBE! <
• Shop the > Online ARCHIVE<
(Read online flip-book immediately with purchased access key and download a copy for yourself to keep.)