In this issue of Commercial Fisheries News:
• CFN’s annual “NEW BOATS 2018 REVIEW” – sponsored by Furuno. Don’t miss this special supplement recapping new boat launches from the pages of CFN over the past year. Must read. Must save.
• CFN Shakedown Cruise – Jeff Davis’s new South Shore 42
• Wheel Watch – Stormi Gayle – a plus-sized Osmond
• Holding Ground – Land conflict in Addison, ME
• Lifejacket vans to roll – Goal: Get more fishermen to wear protection
• Fish Safe. USCG issues safety alert regarding potential radio frequency interference from LED lights.
• In Memorium. Maine lobster boat racing’s Galen Alley.
And, of course:
Brian Robbin’s Bearin’s; Council News; CFN’s Lobster Market Report; Shop Talk from around the waterfront; Wheel Watch, and the industry’s best-read Classifieds.
To get the complete FEBRUARY 2019 Issue of CFN on your Computer or Mobile Device,
you’ll need to purchase the
Online Access Key.
Quickly enjoy FULL ACCESS with our
Hi-DEF Interactive Flip-Book.