In this issue of Commercial Fisheries News:
• Annual lobster settlement index. Does settlement migration explain catch decline?
• CFN Shakedown Cruise. Skipper Alley’s new Wayne Beal 42.
• Wheel Watch. Little River launches another jumbo Osmond.
Also in this issue:
• Ask the Lobster Doc. The sea also rises at low tide.
• Sea Changes. Battle of the titans in the all-important Gulf Stream.
• Off Course. Miss Mariena & Maria: A Crowley 28 reborn.
• New Boats. Six spring launches hit the water.
And from Joyce Rowley:
• CFRF conference links Continental Shelf research projects.
• Summer flounder commercial amendment goes forward; permit requalification, state allocations now in the mix.
And, of course:
Brian Robbin’s Bearin’s; Council Happenings; CFN’s Lobster Market Report; Shop Talk from around the waterfront; and the industry’s best-read Classifieds.
NEW EDITION of NOAA FISHERIES NAVIGATOR Online is HERE
To get the complete JUNE 2018 Issue of CFN on your desktop or mobile device, you’ll need to purchase the Online Access Key.
Quickly enjoy FULL ACCESS with our
Hi-DEF Interactive Flip-Book.
• BUY a Single PRINT edition of CFN that is delivered by MAIL.
> PRINT EDITION <
• SAVE BIG when you > SUBSCRIBE! <
• Shop the > Online ARCHIVE<
(Read online flip-book immediately with purchased access key and download a copy for yourself to keep.)