In this issue of Commercial Fisheries News:
It’s our annual MARINE POWER ISSUE, chock full of good stuff, including:
• A visit with Bob T. Mr. Tokarczyk and the John Deere story.
• Gear Talk, Part I. We talk drivetrains with North Atlantic Power Products’ Zac Poland.
• CFN’s Annual Marine Diesel Engine Directory – featuring every model, every make currently available to fishermen in the region.
• Wheel Watch. Ol’ Sarge – Emery Herrick’s spirit lives on.
• CFN’s Shakedown Cruise. Travis Doughty’s new Libby 47.
• New Boats. Two more launches hit the water; CFN is there.
And from Joyce Rowley:
• NEFMC asks GARFO for in-season cuts to Atlantic herring catch in an effort to head off even deeper cuts next year.
• Mid-Atlantic council meeting jointly with ASMFC for review of Bluefish FMP scoping comments.
• Sea Changes. Between a rock and a hard place.
And, of course:
• Brian Robbin’s Bearin’s; Council Happenings; CFN’s Lobster Market Report; Shop Talk from around the waterfront; and the industry’s best-read Classifieds.
ALSO INSIDE THIS MONTH:
NOAA FISHERIES NAVIGATOR (Read Here)
To get the complete 52 page AUGUST 2018 Issue of CFN on your desktop or mobile device, you’ll need to purchase the Online Access Key.
Quickly enjoy FULL ACCESS with our
Hi-DEF Interactive Flip-Book.