In this issue of Commercial Fisheries News:
Just in time for Father’s Day, our special “Family Style” section featuring:
• Fathers & sons: The Farrins launch two for the Nunans.
• Cutler’s Lemieux family: A three generation Obsession.
• Salt Brothers: Spend some time aboard the Touch Of Gray with Paul Hood and Keith Connolly (who prove that brothers don’t always share blood) remembering “the Old Man,” Lou Hood of Hull, MA.
• Wheel Watch. Superior Marine Products: new ownership; proven recipe.
• Ask the Lobster Doc. Seaweed harvest and lobster bait: A tale of three species.
• Holding Ground. Jeff Peterson: “This could happen to anybody.”
• New Boats. Two spring launches hit the water and CFN is there.
• NE Council hosts offshore wind special session; discusses EBFM, commercial eVTRs, Research Set-Aside Program review.
• Atlantic Herring: 2019-2021 Research Set-Aside award supports bycatch avoidance in midwater trawl fishery.
And of course:
• Brian Robbins’ Bearin’s; CFN’s Lobster Market Report; Shop Talk from around the waterfront; and the industry’s best-read Classifieds.
To get the complete JUNE 2019 Issue of CFN on your Computer or Mobile Device, you’ll need to purchase the Online Access Password.
Quickly enjoy FULL ACCESS with our Hi-DEF Interactive Flip-Book.