Date registered: October 24, 2012
Commercial Fisheries News is the Northeast’s commercial fishing industry newspaper. Published monthly, CFN provides the latest waterfront news along with coverage of the state and federal rules and regulations affecting the harvest of all the region’s major species. Regular features include lobster and fish market reports, a safety column, new boats, the enforcement report, and the popular and effective Classifieds.
- Forum 2014 — January 29, 2014
- Safe Boat – Smart Boat — Station bills: Know your job in an emergency — December 15, 2013
- Guest Column – Industry gives thumbs up to electronic reporting — November 19, 2013
- New England council adopts river herring catch caps — November 19, 2013
- EDITORIAL – Northeast fisheries merit federal support — November 19, 2013