In this issue of Commercial Fisheries News:
• Maine lobster landings – Up in volume and value; nearly hit 120 million lbs. State’s fisheries exceed $600 million mark for just third time ever.
• Editorial – Maine lobster landings drive fishing economy.
Coverage of this year’s Maine Fishermen’s Forum, including:
• MFF honors Coast Guard; salutes nurses for free check-ups.
• MPO of the Year, DMR Award of Excellence.
• Photo gallery. Two pages of photos from this year’s Forum.
• A special Off Course. A brother remembered – Rocky Alley on brother Galen.
• CFN Shakedown Cruise – Bryan Kelley’s new Libby 47.
• Renaissance Guys – NH father and son skiff builders keep it real.
• Wheel Watch – A Lowell 38 joins the Bailey Island fleet.
And of course:
• Brian Robbin’s Bearin’s; CFN’s Lobster Market Report; Shop Talk from around the waterfront; the latest edition of the NOAA Navigator; and the industry’s best-read Classifieds.
To get the complete APRIL 2019 Issue of CFN on your Computer or Mobile Device, you’ll need to purchase the Online Access Password.
Quickly enjoy FULL ACCESS with our Hi-DEF Interactive Flip-Book.