Purchase this issue as a .pdf to read now and save for future reference.
In this issue:
- From Around the Industry
- Seafood consumption slips: Industry wonders why, what to do?
- Fish Health Notes: Fish sedative clears another hurdle
by Rod Getchell
- Site Visit: Taking a "Rhode" trip with the Ocean State Shellfish Co-op
by Crystal Cun
- From the Field: A visit to Prague for Aquaculture 2012 conference
by Bob Robinson
- Scallop aquaculture: Exploring its potential for US growers
by Dana Morse
- Aquaculture Perspectives: As seafood trade deficit rises, attitudes, regs must change
by Bill Manci
- Coming Events: Shows, conferences, and more 26