In this issue:
- NEWS - From Around the Industry
- Fish Health Notes: Why INADs are a fish farmer’s best friend - by Rod Getchell
- Faces of Aquaculture: Meet Dana Morse of Maine Sea Grant - by Amy Riedel-Stone
- Systems Engineering: A visit to the impressive new Michael C. Voisin Oyster Hatchery on Grand Isle, LA - by Paul Hundley
- From the Field: An excellent USTFA annual meeting in WI, including fun field day on a local fish farm - by Bob Robinson
- Coming Events: Shows, conferences, and more
- Aquaculture Perspectives: For aquaculture, momentum is a beautiful thing - by Bill Manci
On the Cover – An advanced continuous algae production system at the new Michael C. Voisin Oyster Hatchery in Louisiana uses hanging poly bags instead of tanks or wire frames. (Paul Hundley photo)
… Plus, News, Coming Events – and much much more!
Read the flip-book when you’re online and download a copy for viewing anytime.