This month's edition includes:
- WOMEN IN THE FISHERIES
- Heather Thompson – “I love what I do”
- Kathy Limburger – CFN Shakedown Cruise: Buxton 31
- Angela Sanfilippo – Honored at Gloucester dinner
- Jon Hare reflects on first year as head of NE Fisheries Science Center
- R/V Pisces to fill in for Bigelow during fall bottom trawl surveys
- Wheel Watch – Once upon a time east of the Cheese House …
- Also Featuring Monthly Regulars: Along the Coast, Bearin’s, Classifieds, Coming Events, Council Happenings, Letters, Lobster Market Report, Shop Talk, and more...
Purchase this online issue to read immediately and download as a .pdf for future reference.