Date registered: October 24, 2012
Commercial Fisheries News is the Northeast’s commercial fishing industry newspaper. Published monthly, CFN provides the latest waterfront news along with coverage of the state and federal rules and regulations affecting the harvest of all the region’s major species. Regular features include lobster and fish market reports, a safety column, new boats, the enforcement report, and the popular and effective Classifieds.
- England’s wind farm experience offers critical lessons for US fishing industry — May 1, 2015
- CORRECTION: — July 28, 2014
- Forum 2014 — January 29, 2014
- Guest Column – Industry gives thumbs up to electronic reporting — November 19, 2013
- Guest Column – Coping with wind farms through ‘best practices,’ mitigation, planning – John Williamson — October 1, 2013